Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Roko Mat Toko Mat :)

The new Parle ad series brings smile on my face everytime I see the ad .. And i love the message the ad promotes , to let the kids discover things . I know I know like most of the parents even I keep on telling Esther and Ezekiel ‘Don’t do that !’. But many times i let them do what they love doing , playing in water, mud, fields, water colours, paper, crayons, help while cooking , putting clothes for drying, watering plants, washing car scooter, allowing Ezekiel to climb around and swing around anything he gets and i love to see excitement on my kids face :)



These days when kids don’t have too many outdoor option, what i mean is open fields or playgrounds, in cities like Bangalore you do have parks , but places like Trivandrum you have to be really lucky to have a park near your house, ... most of the time which is meant for playing out, goes in front of TV :( The Ad reminds me of my carefree childhood days when our parents were least bothered where we played hide an seek, how that bruise happened, or with whom we fought, howmany butterflies did we catch, or all the hidden sprouts , or the small small Ravan made of atta and some time paper :) .. I had fractured my hand thrice, first time was an accident but all other time it was while playing, i don’t remember my parents panicking about it :) ... I don’t want my kids to be genius , all I want is them to have a carefree fun filled childhood  ....




No comments:

Post a Comment