Saturday, September 23, 2017

Driving License Renewal - Trivandrum RTO


Yet again had good experience at RTO Trivandrum for renewal of my Driving License (which got expired 4 months back !!) I did not realise that the DL had expired 4 months back , as I always remembered that I took my license in 1998 (instead of 1997). My bad I had to pay 1,000/- fine for delay in renewal. All the process and money transaction were done online from home. But I had to take printout of the forms and Medical certificate for eye fitness (from a registered Ophthalmologist/  hospital) and submit it at the RTO at East Fort. It took me around 40 mins in queue to submit the documents. Though there was confusion while submitting if I should be submitting it at Kazhakuttom RTO and not at East Fort RTO, a little discussion with  MVD officer and I decided to take chance submitting at East Fort RTO. Today I got my License by post !

Must say special thanks to the Guy @ “May I help You / Enquiry ‘  Counter – one guy who responds to all the enquiries patiently, is assertive wherever required, keeps agents at bay and helps all his colleagues and  officers with the required inputs. Its just requires one sincere person like him to change perceptions of how people work at departments like RTO.



No comments:

Post a Comment