Saturday, November 25, 2017

That spark between us ..


Few days back I had gone with Anil to see choir practice where our daughter is also practicing. After the practice, we were generally talking to people we know, and then Anil asked me if I could wait a little longer as he has to meet few more people. I said ok , and just casually mentioned, don’t get into any trouble during discussion . Hearing this, looking at both of us , one of the youth choir singer asked ‘yours was a love marriage?’ Anil and me we both looked at each other and said ‘yes- but why did you ask ?’  Before she could answer we were called for some discussion and we left that topic there. At night we got message from her saying that she felt that ours was love marriage and I quote ‘after all these years – there still is some spark when you talk to each other ‘  Reading this both of us  laughed and I replied to her ‘if you had spent some more time watching us you might have seen the lightning also ‘ 😉



Ah ! what would life be without all those sparks and lightning ! 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment