Thursday, January 10, 2013

101 Reasons Why I love you

Last few days have been very busy for me. Last 2-3 days I took time out to do cleaning up of old stuff,which we had a packed 1.5 years before shifting to our new home and that time we did not have time to sort ... and after Ezekiel i had absolutely no time and energy to sort out things , so finally after more than 1.5 years i took some time out .... while going through the things I found lot of books both Anil's and mine from our college time till recent , all the training materials , not just books but also got to see old cards, letters and posters... arranged all the books in different categories, 'English Literature, Maths, Engineering, Management, Spiritual, Psychology,Technical trainings, Communicative English training , Novels, Short stories and even Comics ... Wow I never knew we had such variety !! :)

And then saw 2 old posters - Both Anil had given me long time back ... 1. 'THINK POSITIVE'  2. '101 REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU' Posters - I smiled reading it .. decided to stick both the posters on our doors .. Evening Anil came updatirs and he too smiled looking at the posters :) and i asked - 'So when did you have 101 reasons to love me ?' He replied, 'What to do ,In life not everything is tailored made as per our requirement, I could not cut few lines before giving it to you ' - We both laughed :D  The poster is visible from our bed and  that night I just remember going to bed smiling at the poster , when did I fell asleep I dont remember .. Guess thats how small babies sleep when they feel they are loved, secured and are satisfied :) Not that everything is perfect in our life, but moments like this and you have reasons to thank god for all that you have and hope that all that happens in life is for good :)






2 comments: