Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One cup Coffee ..

Went out to do some shopping leaving kids at home .. its rare that I get time alone to go out for shopping, so when I got some time thought of finishing the shopping as soon as possible, and it did not take me more than 45 mins and 2 shops to get the things … and then I wanted to have coffee – the weather today was pretty pleasant , rains before I started , slight warm sun shine when I went out , and cloudy by the time I finished my shopping … I thought of coffee, I saw Coffee House … and I called Anil, I knew he was busy at Press club, but just thought of taking a chance as the coffee house is near to Press Club –‘ Anilji busy ho kya ? Coffee peeney ka mann kiya toh socha aap se pooch loon  …’Arey, abhi nikalney ka koi chance nahi ‘ he replied , I smiled and said ‘I know, was taking a chance, anyway I am going to Coffee house and from there going back home …’
While having coffee , so many thoughts , memories flashed, the By 2 teas/coffees after work, the chaats and dosas at ‘Tapris’ the long scooter rides , the small short getaways …  :)


 Has somebody called you for Coffee these days ! ? :)  …….



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful. You are so right. In the busy pace of life we have forgotten how to live and enjoy the simple pleasures. Bangalore always has fond memories for me. It was a city which shaped me and showed me my weaknesses and strengths. One of the joys was getting to the India Coffee house on MG Road and ordering veggie cutlet, omlette and chai with friends. it being served by a delightfully kind waiter was one of the reasons we used to go there.

    I need to find those moments again !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Arati we all need to find those moments - Infact last week i was in Blore walking through the Old Galis - Koramangala 4th block, 6th block, BDA complex, St john's Hall, St Bed and the 'Sai Apartment' I told Anil that we should take a snap and tag you -but somehow missed doing it whiled we talked and talked about how things have changed in blore ...

      Delete