Saturday, February 3, 2018

Baked Mishti Doi - By Taj !

Sometime back I had been to Vivanta by Taj, Trivandrum for Sunday brunch. Since I had their Baked Mishti Dahi before i casually enquired if it was there on the menu. Even though it was not there on the menu, the restaurant manager ensured I get to relish one and he was also kind enough to share a print out of the recipe with me. Today I ventured to try out their recipe, and surprisingly it tasted just like the Mishti Doi I had at Taj !


Recipe

1cup Set curd, 3/4th cup cream, 3/4 cup condense milk mix/whisk  well ,
Bake it @ 200 Deg Celcius  for 10-15 mins (on a tray with water) (Preheat oven for 10 Mins)
Let it cool and then refrigerate for couple of hours.

Note : If Water content in the curd is high then you might have to bake it extra 5 mins .




No comments:

Post a Comment