Wednesday, September 7, 2016

That Motu Mooched - David Boon !

‘There is David Boon’s press conference tomorrow – btw do you remember David Boon?’ Asked Anil yesterday.
Of course I remember the Australian cricketer -  David Boon that Mottu with thick big moustache who would hit big hits and with all that weight, would still rum efficiently in between wickets! How could I forget Boon J No I have never been a great cricket follower but watching David Boon batting and once in a while bowling was always a pleasure. I think its only Boon and Pakistani Imzamam-ul-haq who inspite of their heavy weight were absolutely fantastic on the ground and if one has seen them playing cricket during their best form, would never forget them J
 
‘Can I join you for the Press conference?’ I wanted to ask Anil , but then decided against it. Happy to see David Boon pictures - still ‘Mottu’ and Bushy ‘Mooch’ and interacting with children, they definitely have lot to learn from him J




No comments:

Post a Comment